Monday, August 22, 2011

A Day in the Life

I was asked to write a short bit on parenting for an online mom's magazine. How scary! How fun! What an honor! I had so many ideas rolling around in my head on what I wanted to say about the joys of a large family. In the end I invited Michiana to spend the day with us doing nothing more than hanging out. The article ended up being in the Sunday edition of the SB Tribune too. (If anyone is ready to recycle it, I'm sure my mom would like a copy! :-) )

You're invited too. Come on over! http://www.southbendtribune.com/features/momsmichiana/sbt-a-day-in-the-life-of-a-big-busy-family-20110821,0,1784512.story

3 comments:

beachy keen girl said...

Great article Jamie! A day in your life and I would be hittin' the hay at 8pm every night :) You are an amazing mom....and you have such a wonderful family to show for it! xoxo Great job on the article too.

Summer said...

Nice Job!

Farmgirl Paints said...

that's an awesome honor. loved the article. your life although busy and overwhelming at times, sounds wonderful and overflowing with blessings:)