Sunday, May 27, 2012

Farmy Nights

My lack of blogging gives a little view of how busy my May has been. That, along with a lost then found broken camera card. Every once in a while I will remember a memory that I captured and mourn the gone-forever pictures all over again. I will eventually let it go. Sigh.

After a 97 degree day today, I'm on an early summer high. I have lots to catch up on and talk about but since I have an early morning tomorrow and I promised Mr. Bitting I'd make a quick post then head to bed, I'll just show you our evening, which is pretty much every evening here.





real farmers wear flip-flops


what kid doesn't want to play with a toad in a cow tank?





If you're ever bored, grab a pitchfork, curry comb, pig whip, or scoop shovel and come on over! We sure know how to have a good time around here, don't we?

2 comments:

Summer said...

Been there, done that, pass. Thanks for the offer. Y'all have fun now, ya hear? :)

Mom said...

Beautiful sunset. I miss all of you guys and the hustle of summer pre-4H activities. Great pictures...thank you!